Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do some women think that being a man means having an easily life?

Update:

Why do women think that being a man you're automically going to be blessed with all these privileges.

Update 2:

How am I more privilege than a woman like Malenia Trump.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

"Some women" don't see the bigger picture. It's actually a gift to have the empathy to see that all people have their struggles.

• Mini
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yeah I think that is outdated. It used to be that the straight white male was the most privileged but that is not always the case. Look at Oprah!  

• 1 month ago

Both men & women can equally have a hard life.  Talk about slavery, male slaves have to work 18 hours a day.  Women get raped and have to work 18 hours a day.

The average working adult male, will work up to 12 hours a day outside the home.  Some women work 12 hours outside the home and at least 4 hours inside the home.  

Many men do no work within their home, other than the odd DIY job at the weekend and perhaps takes the refuse out.  The woman cooks, cleans, clothes washing, keeps on top of any childcare issues etc....(including get up during the night to care for a sick child).

Life for parents would be ideal, if both parents worked part time hours outside & inside the home.

• 1 month ago

I don't think that is true 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Collegiate indoctrination. 

• 1 month ago

No menstruation with cramps, also known as Hell. 

The ability to pee standing up. To belch,fart, scratch and touch your genitals without people sneering and snickering. No bras, )also known as uncomfortable torture devices). To not be judged as fiercely by your looks and not having to spend a fortune in cosmetics to make yourself "more desirable." To be able to gain a few pounds or kg without being called larda**, thunder thighs or fatso. To be paid higher wages. To have more power and influence. 

• 1 month ago

i've seen a lot of men answering this, even though the question is about women. i dont speak for all women obviously, but i think the main thing is the harassment/rape thing. obviously men get raped too, and nobodys saying thats not true, but women have to worry about it much much more than a man does. there's so many things that you just can't do as a women. i dont think men have an easy life, nobody has an easy life. but there are lots of things that men are able to do that women can't, because of either safety precautions or because society says we can't. there's more reasons, but those are the main ones and i dont want this to be too long.

• ...Show all comments
    • Shikhar1 month agoReport

And just because a question is about women, doesn't mean yo uneed to be a women to understand what is going on. Like how do we figure out how far away the sun is from earth, we use math and logic. Same case here.

• 1 month ago

they probably think being hit on/ going in labour are the worst things in life and traditionally, women are hit on more i guess

but men have to make tougher decisions to provide for themselves and others and on top of that, they have to go through feminazi accusations

• 1 month ago

because they are not to be aware of men's life.

• probably just projecting their own toxic entitlement

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.