Amber asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

I want to spice up my sex life with my husband, any new ideas or suggestions?

my husband and I have been together for 6 years but married for three. we have a really good sex life but where we currently live we have no privacy and the door to our bedroom the lock is broke. we are moving out soon in a few days to an apartment, no room mates thank god!

any new suggestions would be appreciated

If in your new apartment you are the only tennents so will not be disturbed in any room, then just go for it in the kitchen, living room, bathroom even toilet.I think there is nothing more erotic than just sitting on the sofa watching TV then just start slow foreplay. You can take all night without the fear of being caught.

Maybe you should look up the Kama Sutra.

• Jim

Morning sex

Afternoon sex

A quickie before going out

Sex in the shower, kitchen, dining room, family room

Use toys- vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, ball stretchers

Take turns tying each other up

hot sauce on his humongous balls and also penis 

Have a foursome with a another married couple. Or do it with your neighbors. Call each other fantasy names. Whats the celebrity you had a crush on? Say that name during sex..

Go on youtube and look up the grapefruit technique.

I’ve come to realize that dirty talk during sex is such a turn on... biting, choking.... all stuff I used to be scared of and thought was weird but in the moment it’s very nice 

You can always move a piece of furniture in front of the door to keep people from walking in, or get a wedge shaped block of wood (or a door stop) and jam it underneath (or just put a sign on the door that says 'if you hear the bed a-squeakin, don't come a-sneakin'

As far as how to 'spice up' your sex life - it depends greatly on how 'spicy' it has been so far, and what you (and/or your husband) would be down with.  Most guys watch pron, and they will show up with all kinds of f**ked up ideas about what they think would 'spice things up'.

Not only are most women not down with 'pron sex' - much of it isn't actually enjoyable for either partner because many of the positions/activities that they get up to in pron are to make it easier for the camera (and thereby the viewer) to get a good look at the action - and aren't about actual pleasure.

Some couples are extremely repressed, and so any variation in the bedroom would count as 'spicing it up'.  Something as simple as some sexy lingerie, some light role play, or introducing some new positions would be 'mind blowing'.

My wife and I have been together for 25 years (married for 24) and we still have great sex.  A big part of it is keeping romance in the relationship - it's amazing what a random text (not even sexual in nature - just to let your partner know you are thinking about them), flowers, a note, etc. can do. 

if you have already experienced oral, anal, etc..........maybe a threeway

• MissA

Installing a lock takes about ten minutes and $10 for someone without an intellectual disability