Annie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

An NFL rookie led the Kansas City Chiefs to two Superbowl appeances inna row. Is it a fairy tale or divine intervention?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe you talking about conference championship game. Yes black men like mahomes put in the effort. 

• 1 month ago

Fairy tale - it never happened.

• 1 month ago

When was this????????

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The patriots went to the superbowl last year, not Kansas City.

The patriots whooped the Chiefs in the AFC conference game, which is not the same as the superbowl. It’s the game before the superbowl 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's neither, since the Chiefs have never been to Super Bowl appearances twice in a row.

• 1 month ago

Besides the fact that's not really possible, since in the 2nd year you wouldn't be a rookie anymore... who are you talking about?  You must be talking about two different people, a different rookie each year?

This is Mahomes 3rd year, and the first time he is going to the Super Bowl. 

The Chiefs haven't been there two years in a row ever.

It's not a fairy tale.  It's not divine intervention.

I need to apologize for anytime I gave you an informed answer about football, I actually thought you paid attention and tried to follow the sport.  Sorry about that.

I'll try to dumb down future responses.

• 1 month ago

Kansas City didn't make the Super Bowl last year. Mahomes isn't a rookie and wasn't last year. But he has had two great years.

• 1 month ago

You're only a rookie for one season.

• 1 month ago

Mahommes wasn't a rookie in 2018 or 2019 and the Chiefs haven't been to the Super Bowl since Len Dawson was the QB, the only other time  they got to the Super Bowl.

• David
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Actually this is their third trip to the Super Bowl.  First time they lost to the Packers, then beat the Vikings the second time.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I'm sure that God takes an active interest in sports.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.