Why are my eyes yellow?

Am i sick? Am i dying?????? I dont feel any pain except my skin gets very itch especially in the morning 

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A liver disease such as hepatitis which could be caused by bacteria or virus or drug use can cause jaundice that's yellowing of the skin and the eyes and it will make you itchy you need to see a doctor and find out the cause of your liver problem that's causing the jaundice

• Ann
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yellowing of the eyes is a sign of jaundice,  caused by liver disease.  Itchy skin is another symptom, and the two together say that you need to see a dr. ASAP.  You need to start drinking water, don't use alcohol, cut out sweets, and eat fruit and vegetables.  Something you can try immediately is to get some lemons, and drink the juice of a lemon every morning in 4 oz. of water before breakfast.  Also, drink a glass (4 oz.) of cranberry juice or tart cherry juice at least once a day.  If you eat a lot of seafood or red meat, reduce that intake until you see the dr.  He will instruct you as to what you need to do to cleanse your liver.  

• 4 weeks ago

As the others mentioned, that's jaundice and you have liver disease.

If you're overdosing on anything, stop that immediately.

Otherwise, make an appointment to see your primary care physician as soon as you can.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Usually a sign of liver problems

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe you have jaundice Common symptoms of jaundice include:Image courtesy of slideshare.net

slideshare.net

a yellow tinge to the skin and the whites of the eyes, normally starting at the head and spreading down the body

pale stools

dark urine

itchiness

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.