Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

How do you get your hymen back?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You can't.  Once it has been broken - that's it......it will not regrow.  GROW UP and move on.

• 1 month ago

Once your hymen has broken, it cannot grow back. But don't worry! Your hymen does not dictate your value! Hymens can break for a number of reasons, not just because you've have sexual intercourse. Hymens can also break if you are very active, like during running or gymnastics, or even if you're just stretching or sitting cris-crossed! 

• 1 month ago

It doesn't regrow.  To get it back requires a surgery.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am dirty of young years only of(o` I hated the Man who had been confronting me,cause any way I,ve divorced from!),father of twins just made me a pregnant out of them;Usually we don,t have sexual  relations(It,s only a love for situation.)I am mentioning of my first husband,that i divorced from,while before I had in between sex process of ours,refrained any hymen,uselessly,mouth,s bitter her,and also your question didn,t have any adavantage!Now?What,s the matter?What?Be curious and ask some thing sweet!Advatage here?Eny thing wasn,t,or didn,t have!(I,m a stupid quiet house wife,dear and I and you go`n life!)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You don't why would you want it back, didn't you give it to your husband?

• alan P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is possible to have surgery to restore the appearance of an intact hymen. 

• 1 month ago

you don't.....

• 1 month ago

maybe in your next life

• 1 month ago

Plastic surgery.  You may have to travel to another country for that.

• alan P
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

How do you know where she is now?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well you don't and once it's gone it's gone for good

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.