Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

How do you get your hymen back?

You can't.  Once it has been broken - that's it......it will not regrow.  GROW UP and move on.

Once your hymen has broken, it cannot grow back. But don't worry! Your hymen does not dictate your value! Hymens can break for a number of reasons, not just because you've have sexual intercourse. Hymens can also break if you are very active, like during running or gymnastics, or even if you're just stretching or sitting cris-crossed! 

It doesn't regrow.  To get it back requires a surgery.

I am dirty of young years only of(o` I hated the Man who had been confronting me,cause any way I,ve divorced from!),father of twins just made me a pregnant out of them;Usually we don,t have sexual  relations(It,s only a love for situation.)I am mentioning of my first husband,that i divorced from,while before I had in between sex process of ours,refrained any hymen,uselessly,mouth,s bitter her,and also your question didn,t have any adavantage!Now?What,s the matter?What?Be curious and ask some thing sweet!Advatage here?Eny thing wasn,t,or didn,t have!(I,m a stupid quiet house wife,dear and I and you go`n life!)

You don't why would you want it back, didn't you give it to your husband?

• alan P

It is possible to have surgery to restore the appearance of an intact hymen. 

you don't.....

maybe in your next life

Plastic surgery.  You may have to travel to another country for that.

• alan P

How do you know where she is now?

• kelvin

well you don't and once it's gone it's gone for good