promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

We're Going to win the league we are going to win the league YEAAAAAAAAAAAASS - we have BEATEN Manchester United 2-0 at Anfield today ?

Wow im so haaaaaaaaappy !!!

Liverpool 2 - Manchester United 0

# now you're gonna believe us now you're gonna believe us #

# WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE #

lol

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're gonna win fvck all

You're gonna win fvck all

and now you gonna believe us ............................... you're gonna win fvck all 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

maybee your  gonna win the  poorest premier season we have had for years

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Oh, whoopy do!!

• 3 months ago

Its about time, unfortunate to lose it by a point last season. where ezio,wossy and legend???? LOL probably killed themselves LMFAO

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • WE'RE gonna win the league, now YOU'RE going to belief us///yeah man i think that should be enough now....MAA AKA Kopite Kid...

EPL Winners elect....LFC  YNWA......

should of been 2-0 earlier anyway that goal should of counted anyway, seriously,,,but who gives a feck now......lol

• Harry
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

FFS, just when we were having more, attacking spells.

I wish Mata had started TBH, was disappointed not to see him in the eleven.

Liverpool were the better side, but despite their dominance, I think we still definitely had clear cut chances to score, but so did you guys, so in terms of result, pretty fair TBH, but disappointed not to score TBH, especially as the timing of goals can be key.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • 3 months ago

It's definitely looking like it kopite kid aka aces.And to be fair deserve it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.