Do you ever report on people  (facebook, yahoo answers, etc)?

I see a lot of rants against Trump on YA that sound like wailing babies, but I don't report them because I know there's a 99.9996% chance the person reviewing the complaint is a Trump hater, and will let it slide. This post may, in fact, get reported, I suppose because I just called people who rant against Trump "wailing babies".

No I forget to report people I forget you can do that

• Rayal

This is off topic for the Computer section.  Try Political rants section for the answer to your political rant.  

The only one wailing like a baby here is you...  I never report for political views, only usually for death threats, obvious racism or crapola of the Anonymous Coward type. 

• Ducky

Only the scammers

I report the pedophile/incest posts all the time. I can deal with other annoyances, but that piece of crap should be in prison.

yes, one year ago i do it.i was doing it professionaly to disable many id who share adult content on fb