Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Why is this happening when I drink??

So I realized the other day when I was drinking, that my face gets really warm and my hands get red and tingly from my knuckles and down my fingers. Does anyone know why this could be happening???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If this happens every single time you drink anything alcoholic, from beer or wine to mixed drinks to hard liquor sipped neat or over ice, then it could be an allergy to alcohol.

But if you have it only when you've had two or more drinks, it could just as easily suggest that you have rosacea. Among its signs are a face that gets quite pink over nothing much, including heat, exercise, spicy food, and alcohol, and hands that tend to be chilly, then tingle as the alcohol opens the arteries.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Simple.  You're allergic to alcohol. You're one of those people who can't drink any kind of alcohol without getting an allergic reaction to it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

poisoning or allergy? or maybe not used to it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no problem its good for this cold winter

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Typical sign of onset alcohol poisoning, or allergy

• 1 month ago

Maybe you have an alcohol allergy?

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

No "maybe" about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.