Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Liverpool 1 - Man Utd 0, there in for a thrashing aren't they?

Favorite Answer

No, I really doubt it will be a thrashing. I would be very surprised if it's more than 2-0 to Liverpool. I would be ever so slightly less surprised if it finished 3-1 to Liverpool. Let's just see how the rest of the game goes. 

hi Monny,  good to see you bk, well sort of, pity you couldn't keep pace though lol,,,it means now neutrals won't have an exciting 2nd half to the season...oh well there's always next season, chin up.

Is only 1-0 and we're not quite dead and buried yet. We're just not taking our chances, that or we lack that bit of special world class finishing to take the few chances we get.

Ronaldo would have punished Liverpool by now, if you give him a sniff he'll score.

Why we never bring him back to United I'll never know :-(

Lets keep watching, as it stands its 1-0 and VAR saved them from being 2-0 down.

I had to laugh at IanDoyleSport - his tweet:

#MUFC might have a bit of pace in areas of the team but their thought processes are slower than mine when deciding whether I want a tea or a coffee.

: ))

Nobody cares about soccer