JetDoc
JetDoc asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 months ago

Is it true that the fake meat burgers being sold these days contain enough estrogen to make men's breasts grow?

No. But they do contain far more sodium than beef, and are highly-processed. Fresh ground beef is not processed, just butchered and ground. For me, the minor increases in saturated fat and cholesterol in beef are far preferable to eating processed foods with many times the sodium. What estrogen there might be would occur naturally in the plants and other ingredients, it is not an added ingredient, and to the extent estrogen is found naturally, it would also be found in animal protein. This is made-up crap.

I dont' know about that, but check out the other ingredients. They aren't good for anyone

• Janet

No it is not true.

Yes, they will definitely increase the bust size in men...….

Nope.

But it is true that chronic alcoholism with beer drinking and years of overeating will.

no  idea … i'd  never  eat  fake  burgers … would  eat  alternatives.  if  ever  beef  becomes  illegal  to  eat  or  becomes  prohibitively  expensive … t'will  be  time  for  me  to  hang  up  my  hat.

• CB

No - good read from a reputable source - 

https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/...

No, or else they would use that in their advertising