Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 month ago

My twin sister and I both applied for an entry level job. Why do I get 15 an hour but she gets 12 an hour ?

I’m a guy in general.

Favorite Answer

I don’t usually answer my own questions but after we both got the jobs I went home and raped my sister to establish my dominance over her. 

• Lili

The trolling around here is a serious disappointment.  No wit, no intellect, no clever humor. Just this sort of thing.  Sad.

I have to ask: how are you "a guy in general"?

No way to tell from what you've told us why the disparity. It would be easy to claim gender bias, but without other evidence, that would be an unsubstantiated claim.

For example, you failed to let us know what the two job descriptions are. Are they word for word the same for example? Or are there some substantive differences in their scopes of work?

How about job location? Some locations get higher pay due to their being relatively undesirable places to work.

And even though you're twins, you failed to mention how you compared in high school. Did you take courses that your sister did not take and that might make you more qualified for that entry-level job?

Obviously, the company thought you were both qualified as you both were hired. However, it would appear that the individual doing the hiring thought that your sister was more qualified than you.

• Gungy

Maybe the boss thinks your gay. Which makes him what?

In general, you're a guy? lol

You're a very poor liar and troll.