Is Dragonball Super going to surpass the number of episodes of Dragonball or DBZ when finished ?

Do you believe DBS will pass 200 episodes when done the magma keep going past the Universal tournament and into Universe 13 Angel after Moro saga

It very well could if they start it again, but I wouldn’t expect it to come back soon because it would have to be just mostly filler and I think they’re trying to avoid that. There’s only I think 11 or 12 manga chapters that haven’t been animated because the manga is coming out monthly instead of weekly. Some people think the show will come back this year but I wouldn’t be surprised if they wait a couple more. 

It is possible.

Will, if they can still keep make money off Dragonball, then yes. It will surpass 200 episodes. But I'm not looking forward to watching Dragonball Super Part 2. I didn't like Dragonball Super Part 1. Dragonball lost it's thunder when Toriyama ended Dragonball Z.

DBS ended 2 years ago. The manga is still ongoing, but the anime already ended.

Heard it was cancelled though not sure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Super