Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 4 weeks ago

Was Brucee Ree the greatest martial arts poser of all time?

He learnt all this sh,it and he never once used it to beat anyone up

Update:

All that speed power and technical knowledge and not a single KO

Update 2:

Not a single entertaining fight 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

He never mastered even one style of martial arts, and he had no competition record as an adult. He studied Wing Chu 2 or 4 years but could not master its basics, A good student can master the basics in one year, so Bruce Lee was  a bad student. His Sifu Yip Man said that Bruce Lee was too immature and egotistical to learn well Those negative traits were with him all of his life. He was a poser and the most famous one in martial arts. 

What did he learn? He had no black belt or equivalent badge if mastery.. He supposedly had street fights but no one actually knows the results of them. 

He avoided competition because he knew he would be beaten, and his ego  could not handle that.  

• 3 weeks ago

He is definitely most phony of all time. Many tales about him are just impossible. He has become a brand name that made his widow and daughter millionaires. Absurd hoaxes about him are still being created. 

• Steel
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Unfortunately, I agree with most of this.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Lee was a killer....check out this short clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yf-Cpvvucs

Youtube thumbnail

• Imp
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

No, the best posers are the Mighty Morphin power rangers!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Nah fool Billy Blanks was, i bought the Tae Bo workout DVD and didnt lose a pound! What a phonie

• ...Show all comments
    • Ramiro3 weeks agoReport

Ok i was just joking, but honestly I believe you bro, because in highschool for P.E. they made us do Tae Bo. They would show the video on a tv and the whole class had to work out. What i do remember was that it was very hard on the knees like you said.

• Steel
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

(Assuming you mean "Bruce Lee")

It sounds as if you may be conflating "fights" with "bouts". I don't think Bruce Lee was the end-all, be-all of martial arts as he is made out to be, but none of the reasons for my belief are what you listed here.

• Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

good reply

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

don't think many would agree with you

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Many are mindless naïve fan boys

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.