Why can't I be vegan now?

I used to be vegan at fourteen for years but now I'm twenty after pros on and psychiatric hospital I just can't do it why

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because eating only vegetables isn't the natural human diet. we are omnivores, not vegetarians.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can but it requires a lot of self discipline on your part to stay away from meat.

• Anton
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You can, only if you can justify doing it.  Fact is, there is no good reason to go vegan.

All of the "reasons"  they tell me to go vegan are lies.  Animals were bred to be food, are not abused, not tortured.  They have a lazy life, free food, free housing, free medical -- humans wish they had it so good.  If you simply eat plain foods, you don't need vitamin pills, fortified foods, etc..  We evolved from hominid to human sap because those hominids had discovered fire and cooking.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You were just a kid at the time, but now you are a young adult and realise that we are omnivores by nature. Many teenagers decide to go vegetarian or vegan, but revert to at least some meat and/or fish in their 20s. As a teenager you were idealistic, as an adult, you are more realistic, and any qualms you still have will go away in time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You've grown up.

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Therapeutic doses of thorazine & electroconvulsive therapy does that.

It's worn down your resolve & now you lack discipline.

Stay away from McDonald's

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because humans are omnivores, not herbivores. We are designed to eat meat and vegetables.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.