Why did Paul say "Resurrection of the dead" is "what we preach" in I Cor 15:11; preaching resurrection of our DEAD spirits in this life?

Update:

Jesus said "We must be born again of the spirit" in John 3:5.  So apprarently we are 

born "naturally" (I Corinthians 15:46) "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:11)!

It is His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who (I Corinthians 15:45) "QUICKENS us back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) as we are "born again of the spirit" (John 3:5; 8)!

Update 2:

Is that what Paul was saying in I Corinthians 15:11 and is what a Christian must "believe" to be given "THE GIFT" and are "born again" as

we are "resurrected from our graves" (Ezekiel 37:12-14) "in this life" (I Corinthians 15:19)?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nothing that Saul of Tarsus says has any meaning. 

All that he does is speak from the pages of a book. 

His is the earliest known form of rant that is on record. 

I can't believe that a brilliant woman like you is using 

the sullen and figurative words of others to make a life out of. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why do you take things so out of context - HERE is what Paul was talking about - the resurrection of Yeshua:

1 Co 15:3-4 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

• 8 months ago

Daniel 12 speaks of resurrection. Isaiah 26:19 Ezekiel 37 speaks of resurrection. Hosea 6:2 speaks of resurrection of Jesus Christ and the amount of time it would take. The setting of the sun at noon mark 15:33 and in Amos 8 makes this possible.   Jonah speaks of resurrection in a sense.  The sign of Jonah. The law speaks of forever. When God said if they break the covenant that it would be a sign and a wonder for them and their offspring forever Deuteronomy 29:46. Jesus Christ is the new covenant mention in Jeremiah 31 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.