Why did Paul say "Resurrection of the dead" is "what we preach" in I Cor 15:11; preaching resurrection of our DEAD spirits in this life?

Jesus said "We must be born again of the spirit" in John 3:5.  So apprarently we are 

born "naturally" (I Corinthians 15:46) "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:11)!

It is His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who (I Corinthians 15:45) "QUICKENS us back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) as we are "born again of the spirit" (John 3:5; 8)!

Is that what Paul was saying in I Corinthians 15:11 and is what a Christian must "believe" to be given "THE GIFT" and are "born again" as

we are "resurrected from our graves" (Ezekiel 37:12-14) "in this life" (I Corinthians 15:19)?

Nothing that Saul of Tarsus says has any meaning. 

All that he does is speak from the pages of a book. 

His is the earliest known form of rant that is on record. 

I can't believe that a brilliant woman like you is using 

the sullen and figurative words of others to make a life out of. 

Why do you take things so out of context - HERE is what Paul was talking about - the resurrection of Yeshua:

1 Co 15:3-4 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

Daniel 12 speaks of resurrection. Isaiah 26:19 Ezekiel 37 speaks of resurrection. Hosea 6:2 speaks of resurrection of Jesus Christ and the amount of time it would take. The setting of the sun at noon mark 15:33 and in Amos 8 makes this possible.   Jonah speaks of resurrection in a sense.  The sign of Jonah. The law speaks of forever. When God said if they break the covenant that it would be a sign and a wonder for them and their offspring forever Deuteronomy 29:46. Jesus Christ is the new covenant mention in Jeremiah 31