Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why is god against homosexuality?reconsider?

What is wrong with another human wanting to spend life with another even if they are the same sex? Does that seem like something god shouldn't like?

• Joe

Because homosexuality is rebellion to His design for humankind and it does not produce life, it is not loving, it is narcissism and selfish lusting after a mirror image.

• D1218

He made man for woman. Not man for man and when imperfection came that's when it all happened.

Totally SICK . Can't you see ?

• Lôn

Loving and buggering are two different things.

All gods are myths, its the people that do all the talking for the gods that against homosexuality.

God would not be against them spending their lives together, butt why do they need to cornhole each other? That's not LOVE that's lust, and as already stated by another poster, an extremely gross lust at that.

Maybe this is why.

I was about 12 years old when I first found out about homosexuality.  I didn't even know it existed.  And it immediately totally grossed me out.  It still grosses me out.  No one taught me to be grossed out about it.  I was/am just like that.  It's sick.  When it unexpectedly comes up in movies or TV I've walked out of the movie theater or turned the channel because I find it repulsive.  And I know that I'm not alone.  I've talked about this to others.

So where did I get these repulsive feelings from?  Like I said, they were never taught me.  Personally I have nothing to gain or lose if someone is a homo.  Well, consider that we are made in God's image.  Maybe God is like that, and I am too because I've been made in his image.  But you may ask, what about those who don't find it repulsive?  There are sociopaths who rape and murder babies who don't think what they are doing is wrong.  So I'm not making a blanket statement about everyone and their behaviors.  I'm just saying it may be a possibility.

There is probably something about God that everyone wishes he wasn't that way.  Even in the Bible, some of his own prophets complained about how he went about things.  But that does NOT mean he isn't God or that we do not have to obey him.

• Duck

Neither Jesus nor God are actually against homosexuality. God said he created each of us and loves all of us, so how can he be against his own creation?

• Duck

@ (plus) (heart) (plus) RULES! - so you agree with me.  Because someone who is homosexual can have the spirit of God in them.

Thinking that humans, which is a soothsayers word for Adam and Eve has anything to do with God is a mistake.

When ping meets pong it all goes wrong

When ding meets dong the devil sings me a song

• Nidaba has no problem with homosexually