josie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I’m 5’4 and 13 years old and wear a size 10.5 in women’s, is that normal? ?

• MissA

You've got fairly big feet but that's not abnormal at all, just part of human variation.

• :)

You actually sound a lot like me.

At 13, I was 5’5 and a size 9.5 in shoes. I’m now 22, a little over 5’6 and I’m a size 10.

Some of us just have big feet!

That my dear is "perfect"...  great job!  Remember, you're human, not a machine with settings.

BROWN BLOOD

Females have one cycle that is ovarian with period blood and the other is uterian with the lining that holds the blood in place. Prostaglandins, the chemicals that tell your body to shed the uterine lining, happens totally independent from period blood. Your discharge is clear and sticky, the lining is white stringy mucous. This is when you will see the brown old blood. 

**Vaginal Discharges

Bacterial vaginosis, aka: Gardnerella occurring symptoms include a fishy odor that worsens during menstruation or after vaginal sex. (In the vagina it does not stink, but when the bacteria comes out it mixes with the air and a chemical reaction occurs causing it to stink). In bacterial vaginosis, discharge can appear thin, gray, or white, increase in volume, and is adherent. IT IS NOT AN STD. It will not go away until you get Flagyl from your doctor.

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to physical and emotional symptoms that occur in the one to two weeks before a woman's period. Symptoms often vary between women and resolve around the start of bleeding. Common symptoms include headache, acne, tender breasts, bloating, clear discharge, feeling tired, irritability, and mood changes. Often symptoms are present for around six days.

Nurse

• josie1 month agoReport

Haha no I meant shoe size😂 but thank you though🤍