Do some iPhone cameras need a itunes card to work?

Start talking to a woman on Facebook she told me she couldn’t send photos because her iPhone camera isn’t working right now and asked if I would buy her a itunes card so she could activate the camera, I didn’t because it seems suspicious 

Scam, basically she's just asking for money.

First of all, an iTunes card is required for purchasing apps, games, etc. for the iPhone. It's not needed to activate the camera on the aforementioned phone, which is very easy to operate.

Second, the "woman" you're chatting with is a scammer. I advise against sending the scammers the iTunes card. You can risk being another scam victim. Immediately end all communications with the scammers and block them. You can also report their fake profile to Facebook.

Thirdly, anytime a "woman" who gives out an excuse of not wanting to be seen on camera or provide you an updated picture of themselves is a scammer behind the ruse. You nearly missed the big red flag.

Sounds like you're talking to a scam. Her story is 100% BS. The iPhone does not require any sort of credit card or iTunes card in order for the camera to work. "She" (maybe some guy from another country) is trying to scam you by getting you to buy "her" a card.

Her claim is 24K bullshit

NO, and you've been talking to some black dude in Nigeria.

And, you are the first person known to man kind to send your bank info to the Nigerian Prince.