Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

exam question help!!! compare and contrast characters from different books (romeo and juliet, to kill a mockingbird, Persepolis)?

-can't have characters from the same book

-3 paragraphs (1 similarity or difference and 2 differences or similarities)

-so pretty much 3 ideas on how they are the same/different

THANKS SO MUCH 

• j153e
    Favorite Answer

All three books have a theme of authorities oppressing youth.

Would compare Marjane's Grandmother with Juliet's Nurse and Scout's friend Dill.

Same:  Grandmother gives news of war to Marji; Nurse tells Juliet of Romeo's banishment; Dill does not tell Scout news, but sits with her as they view the trial.

Grandmother and Nurse are tradition-bearers, solid pillars in the lives of the young Marji and Juliet; Dill is a childhood friend of Scout, helping to decode the complex lies and social issues in U.S. South of the day.

• HEHE4 weeks agoReport

Thanks a lot.

• Cogito

The exam is to test how well YOU can answer that question.  It's not to test how well you can cheat.

• HEHE4 weeks agoReport

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER! I just needed some opinions! And how does that make me a cheater? For asking a question? Wow! Must be a lot of cheaters on Yahoo...

Hahahahaha.

NO.

This is Yahoo ANSWERS not Yahoo Do My Work for Me. Get off the internet and get to work. No one here. is going to do your homework.

• HEHE4 weeks agoReport

This day and age most use the internet to help them, just like you are here helping others. And I do my homework, just needed extra help! Thanks a lot for your opinion! I will use your helpful information! HAHAHA
      YES.
      <3