Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

How to report an EMT? ?

Today I fell and hit my head on tiles. I was out of it for 5 minutes. The paramedics came and the guys says to my mother is she slow? Is she retarded? After talking to me. Right after I had a fall on my head?!! How can I report him for this asshole comment? 

well are you slow or retarded we would like to know 

• Jesere

It was not personal. They were ruling out the possibility of being slow or retarded because they have to make sure when they access your responses to their questions because head injuries can have bad effects on how you respond and brain injuries can make you sound "slow" or disrupt your thought process.

It's a legitimate question for someone who hits their head, but you're supposed to say "is this her normal mental status?" without just straight up calling someone retarded.

You know what ambulance it was, you have access to your own medical records, just call their headquarters.