Besides deportation What could be some of the consequences to Illegally crossing to USA? ?
- 1 month ago
Locked up for LIFE with no Parole or deportation would be good for many, death would be good for many others... especially the ones wanted for real serious crimes such as rape, murder, and selling drugs which killed people with over doses.
- FoofaLv 71 month ago
Perhaps depriving people of the $11,392 on average per pupil expenditure the taxpayers give to our public schools each year. Plyler v. Doe has done more damage to the US public school system than even all the interference from the Bush and Obama administrations and teachers' unions have.
- MaxiLv 71 month ago
- SocratesLv 71 month ago
Being exploited by Coyotes. Living in an underground existence to get by. Being effectively cut-out of reaching for the American Dream, like legal immigrants can, unless you're just working to earn money to send back home.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Full Circle 33Lv 71 month ago
Hello Germany ok & you, listen we need to place a large order ASAP
- Lisa ALv 71 month ago
Federal prison for repeat offenders.
- ANDRE LLv 71 month ago
Becoming the third wife of a Republican who cheats on her and wins an absurd race to be President.
- StephenWeinsteinLv 71 month ago
Life. The consequence is not becoming dead. Any other consequence pales in significance. Until you make it possible for someone to cross legally, or to remain alive outside of the U.S., they will have to cross, regardless of the other consequences you can impose, because no consequence we could impose would be worse than the consequence of not crossing: death.
- Thomas CNSRVLv 71 month ago
Human schitt picker upper in San Phag Cisco for 5 years.
Then you earned the right to apply for citizenship.
- W.T. DoorLv 71 month ago
We need to do six things to improve immigration security and HUGELY reduce the problems caused to our society by illegal aliens:
1. Put in place controls on the borders so illegal entries are reduced. It is not possible to actually > end < illegal entries, but we can greatly reduce them.
2. Deport illegals who commit additional crimes, and imprison them if they return.
3. Close the gaps in the current laws which allow employers in the USA to hire people as "day labor" without checking their right to work in the USA. That includes civil and criminal penalties for the employers.
4. Review governmental social welfare programs to ensure people who are not eligible (such as illegal aliens) are not getting benefits.
5. Cease counting non-citizens in the census for allocation of US House of Representatives seats.
6. Require that people prove they are a US citizen who is alive, an adult, and not a rights-suspended felon in order to vote.
Note that # 3 and # 4 will cause millions upon millions of illegals to go home the same way they got here: On their own. Enforcing # 5 and # 6 will end the influence illegal aliens have on our government.
If illegal aliens typically voted Republican the Left would want a wall all the way around the USA (not just on the southern border) and retinal scan identity verification to vote, get a job, etc.