MadDogSousa21 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Will this finally be the year Kane wins the Royal Rumble for the first time?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • No it won't be. Glen Jacobs is The Full-Time Mayor of Knoxville County, Tennessee. There is no way he is going to have time to train and prepare for one of The Main Events for one of The Main Events at WrestleMania 36 so you can get that foolish notion out of your head. Kane's Days of becoming a World Champion and traveling the world full time as an Active Professional Wrestler are over.

• 1 month ago

Nope.

Kane Definitely should won 2001 Royal Rumble Match. That's his best option to win it but, WWE really want Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock that year with the money and selling tickets.  It seems like right decision to WWE.

Kane doesn't really care about Accomplishments. He's very unselfish in the locker Room. Kane likes to putting over people back then and now 

• 1 month ago

I wish! I honestly think he should of won it in 2001, he was super over at the time.. and Austin didn't really need that 3rd rumble win that ultimately led to a poor heel run.

As much as I would like Kane to win it, I don't think he really needs it. He has cemented his legacy in the business and at his age doesn't really need to win.. especially if he is a part timer now. it would be nice and I wouldn't complain if he did but highly doubt he will win it.

• 1 month ago

Nope. Too old. It is gonna be Bland Roman

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That's extremely unlikely. 

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm pretty sure he'd rather stay a politician.

• 1 month ago

I hope so he deserves it. Even though he is spooky 

• 1 month ago

Who cares it's all fake

• Mr. Wrestling
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Then why The Phuck-are you in the Wrestling Section 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.