Bana asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

The red area is painful and feels full. very painful especially when touched and I have two more small ones. What is this?

Need to go to the doctor.

• Mystic

Yikes! That definitely looks like a spider bite (or another type of bite). The huge red circle around it indicates you definitely need to have it checked out. Get into your doctor or go to Urgent Care ASAP. Usually ingrown or infected hairs do not look like this. They typically look like tiny little "pimples" with a hair in the middle. They may hurt, but not bad. You can see a little pus, but there is no massive red circle around them. You can heal them by pulling the hair with clean tweezers and then disinfecting the area. This is definitely not an ingrown/infected hair. It's more than that and you should really get it checked out.

Good luck! I hope you feel better soon and find out what is biting you and are able to avoid future issues.

• :)

That is most likely some sort of bite. You can tell by the center. It looks similar to the bullseye appearance of a tic, but it’s not quite there so I don’t think it’s a tic.

• Elle

Just ignore the kids...  its past their bed time.  As a nurse, I urge you to go to an InstaCare clinic ASAP.  Don't prolong going as this could be spider bite or bacterial.