I am 27 years old, how young am I on a 0/10 scale?

0: Very Old (Ancient)

1 To 2: Old (Senior)

3 To 4: Mid Life (Middle Age)

5 To 6: Young (Full Adult)

7 To 8: Very Young (Young Adult)

9 To 10: Extremely Young (Kid)

• ?

If you're 27, I think you would be a 5 to 6 - a Young, Full Adult.

• About a 6.you are still a kid in our eyes so do as your told and respect your elders! 

1 year ago

5-6...you stillhave some learning to do tho

1 year ago

You've lived 2O× longer than an Infant

truly has but the oldest living person

has only existd 5× mor than you so tell

me ?? !!

........................................................................

• Judee
    1 year ago

My opinion is that you are 5 to 6.

• 1 year ago

i would say 5 to 6 but in my circle, it's usually when the policemen look like schoolboys we lose capability for correct judgement re age.

• 1 year ago

Too much variables in each individual to make that guess without even knowing you. Years ago I worked with a young man that was a salesman where we both worked. He was brilliant and talked and acted like 30 something. He had just turned 18. He left and went to work for an insurance company and got his picture in the local paper for his outstand achievement for the first year. He was around 20 by then. 

• ?
    1 year ago

Humans mature at different rates, physically and genetically, according to their inherited genes. So basically you could be 5-6 or 7-8. Or in rare cases 3-4. Only a physical and mental test could be a lot more precise. Jmo.

• ?
    1 year ago

Kid. My own daughters didn't start to behave as adults until they were around age 40.

• k w
    1 year ago

almost at your peak [ 33]