Can I buy games on Origin with a debit card?

So, I want to buy an expansion pack for The Sims 4, but Origin only accepts credit cards (I don t have one), EA gift cards (can t get them in Canada), and PayPal. I set up a PayPal account but I don t have a Visa debit card so that doesn t even work. Is there any other way to do this?

No. And your husband called. He wants his bird back.

I do it all the time. I play sims4. But I prefer Steam they have better games and great sales. They accept debit too. I love Cities Skylines.

Paypal takes mastercard. i only have mastercard and i can use paypal just fine. 

SOME online stores will state "credit card" but what they really mean is credit OR debit is accepted. i've bought 1 game off origin with my debit card no issues. 

IF it's a pre paid debit card then no. the only issue i come across really which happens a lot is the card gets declined and i find out that my bank stopped the transaction + locked my damn card because it thinks it's fraud so i got to call the bank and have them clear it so i can use it but No money was taken out of course. happens to me a lot with games, buying food, w.e. preetty sure my bank just sucks 

If the debit card is funded by a bank, they will be processed like a credit card and it will go through.

If the debit card is a pre-paid card that isn't directly funded by a bank, then Origin (and most digital marketplaces) will not accept it.

u can buy the origin prepaid card try in local supermarket Gamestop and Petrol station they should hold those cards i sometimes buy those prepaid cards when certain game is not does not come on disc i buy em

trust me just go look at those place u can find it they have $20 to $50 i think the $100 prepaid origin cards

As long as your debit card is powered by a major credit card network (typically Visa or MasterCard), you should be OK.

For PayPal, you will need to have at least a bank (checking) account attached to it, but many sites prefer a credit / debit card so they can process the payment faster (typically 1 business day).  Without the credit / debit card, it takes around 3 business days to clear via eCheck (as it goes through ACH's, much like direct deposit) with PayPal, so most will take it as a last resort deal.

i dont see why not