how can i get 50 thousand dollar for my wedding budget.?

• Kelly

A very good job and/or a miracle.

• Start a Go-Fund-Me account!  With that kind of dough, you'd better make sure it's the real-deal - for life!  :D

• sarah

In the iconic words of Larry the Cable Guy........."geeeeet a joooob, yooooouuu bumbumbumbum..."

1 - get a job

2 - save for as long as it takes to get 50 thousand

Presumably your spouse to be will also be contributing to the fund.

OR - set a budget you can afford.

So, you do not have $50,000.00 for a 240 minute party?

Well then, you cannot afford a $50,000.00 wedding.

Time to downsize and get back down to reality and have a wedding you can afford because the only way to somehow magically come up with tens of thousands of dollars is to rob a bank.

Time to begin saving your money.  If you both can save $5,000.00 per year, then you can get your $50,000.00 wedding in five years.  Either that or plan a wedding you can afford.  A wedding actually costs very little.  It is the reception that costs a fortune.

A budget is to work with the money you have.  You do not have a $50,000.00 wedding budget because you do not have that amount of money.

Maybe you could borrow it. But if you can't afford a flash wedding without going into insane amounts of debt you should just have a smaller wedding. Spending the equivalent of a down payment on a house or a state college tuition on a party is just REALLY bad planning.

Get a job and save the money. 

Work usually brings in money. Alternatively you could minimize your wedding expectations. Fifty thousand dollars is patently ridiculous for any wedding.

• Eva

If you can't afford it, don't have it. You could put a decent downpayment on a house instead of wasting it on a party.

Most people say they spend around twenty thousand...you can take out a loan on your life insurance or a personal loan   but you don't need to start off in debt...  or take it from your 401k.  I'm fortunate that my groom's family is going to pay for the wedding because I was only going to come up with a few thousand...so I couldn't afford a reception!  Try your family and friends with a go fund me page if you're ok with that.  You can have a family potluck reception.  Get gifts before the wedding to help out with the wedding.