Is there or was there a winter weather advisory where you live?

I am right in the heart of it. Unfortunately, later this afternoon the temperatures are going to plummet to about -10° and turning all this rain and snow into ice in which I probably should not use my snow blower for fear of breaking it. Fun stuff.

• BOBBER
    Favorite Answer

I live in northern mn and there is plenty of advisories. Right now the highways are closed.

• Lynnmarie

I hope both of you make it through the winter.  God bless you. 

No but I hear things are very bad in Newfoundland, Canada. 

Yes-

We're under a "snowfall warning, which issued when 15 or more centimeteres of snow is expected within a 24 period. So far today, I'd wager we've gotten about 20cm, and it's still coming down, I wouldnt be shocked if we get a foot of snow out of this one, plus the winds are slamming the snow around as well.

Source(s): I'm in Ontario Canada

wrong forum.  belongs in polls & surveys

• oikoσ

Nope. The closest ones to me are in the Blue Ridge Mountains. All I expect is cold rain.

Of course not.  In the winter I live near Cape Canaveral.

We had a weather advisory last night but it's over.  Back over freezing now and the snow is busy melting.  Even got some sun out.