Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it common for girls to wear white nightgowns with floral prints when they go to sleep with their boyfriend?

I know it was supposed to be cute but why didn't she wear a normal pj or normal clothes but a white nightgown that looked like she stole it from her grandma in the beginning of the century? It was cute but... why? I had never seen puff sleeves before. She looked like she came out of some boom for girls in the last century

• Piero

I've been "sleeping" with girlfriends since the mid 1950s. None of them have worn anything.

• Iambi

Nope not me I naked and waiting to be jumped!

• @Iambi I could help you out with that.Hmu please??

• Linda

She probably thought it looked romantic and thought you'd find it that way. Next time, you could suggest or buy her something sexy and ask her to try it on and then tell her how beautiful she looks in it? I would be careful of what you say or you might hurt her feelings, but as she knows you more and what you like, she'll shed the granny gown and either go nude or wear something sexier.