Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsOther - Yahoo Widgets · 1 month ago

Why my ex-girlfriend saying bad stuff about me when we were cool the last time?

I dumped my ex and 3 days later she begged me to come back I said no but 2 weeks later i regretted it so I asked her if we could get back and this time she said no. Then 1 month later i asked that question again she said no again but we had a little conversation and we were so nice to each other and both apologised but I told her I'd have to cut contact with her and she said she understands. So I moved to another city and started college and it's been more than a month since we been in no contact but she keeps posting about how great her new boyfriend is and how toxic I was compared to him and she spent 7 hours talking to him on the phone, I just thought she was just talking how she felt until I saw a post her saying *Russian should stop blasting Americans* and I'm Russian btw and then she made a post saying *thank you for the idiot who ruined my car*, when we were together I accidentally broke her car but I paid for repairs but as her post says it's probably broken again. Btw I deleted her from my Facebook long time ago and made it private.

Why she's posting all this about me when we were nice to each other the last time? That's the reason I left her cause of her mood swings. I feel happier without her and dating a good girl at the moment but she doesn't know ofcourse 

• LAN

Actually the only thing your post shows is that you are an idiot and can't just move on with your life.  Grow up.

Post in Singles and Dating