Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What would be the reason why a man switches on you. He went from being kind, romantic, and supportive to freaking out about sex ?

Nobody judge me okay I know it’s awful. Right now I’m not in a situation where I can leave or else I’ll be homeless because my husband made sure to keep all of the emergency money locked up in a secret account. He’s hit me more times than I can count. I figured it’s better to be hit then homeless so I just obey to what he says and pray that the punches wear thin with him. Recently I got involved with a man that started off as just emotional affair then turned physical. He made me feel good about myself, he made me feel conffident, brought back my self esteem, made me feel beautiful, he made me laugh, he brought back life into my eyes. He brought life into my soul. And I never thought he just wanted sex because we always talked until the sun came up. I figured if a man only wanted sex I wouldn’t text a woman all day and all night long. We only had sex once. I told him I want us to get to know each other more on an emotional standpoint and he was like “ you promised me we would have sex when I got back home. I’ve been breaking my back at work. I’ve been turning down women for a married chick that’s giving me the run around. And to think I actually thought this was gonna be something” and I said “ it is going to be something, I’m divorcing him soon. He’s toxic ” and the guy was “ your marriage isn’t toxic, you are still having sex with your husband. That’s why I can’t get none” and I was like “ no I’m not” and he was like “ prove it then. If you’re not having sex with him

was having an affair and the man I was talking to was so amazing I fell in love with him. He was romantic, kind, charming, supportive, attentive. It was a breathe of fresh air because my husband was angry, cold, short tempered, abusive. My husband ruined my self esteem and it was so many days where I couldn’t even get out of bed because I couldn’t stop crying. He gave me wonderful advice about my husband and a lot of advice about my self. It was like he was a mentor to me he’s all about sex 

My side dude was like “ if your vag isn’t in the same condition I left it in and I feel like it’s been tampered it’s over with. I will not be played” and I was like “ are you really being controlling right now” and he was like “ I think ima fall back.. I’m just gonna move on”.

Then the guy was like “ I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out to eat And then we could go bowling  with me but forget it. Enjoy your “toxic” relationship”

• tammy

He’s gonna be the same guy in the end!

who what where when and how. i cant read all that and understand it. dumb it down for me and post again.

Good luck hun, i hope i helped!

Sex is a very intimate; sacred. It’s quite normal for people to base a lot of trust on how their potential lover handles their sex life. All 3 of you need better standards for yourselves. But since I’m not talking to them, I’ll speak about you instead. If I were you in your position, I would divorce your husband immediately. Think. If you’re going to suffer either way, you might as well suffer for what’s worth it. Your freedom is worth it. Your peace is worth it. And if you want to be available to someone you want to be with long term, you either need someone who will be extremely patient with you, or to do what you should’ve done a long time ago and leave your husband. The latter is definitely the best option as the whole 3 way thing rarely works out if not everybody likes what’s going on. I mean, what do you think your husband would do if he finds out you were sleeping with someone behind his back?

Relationships need some basic ingredients. Love, understanding, trust and compatibility. Think about what you want and make room in your life for it. And don’t just take the next best thing. Take nothing except what lives up to the standard of what you truly want.

• lala

Yesterday you ask this  question ??? What is wrong with you ???

• david

Not enough good answers....common problem.

So, if this is true, you're considering leaving one abuser for a new abuser. That's how it sounds to me.