The age old question: Xbox One or PS4? ?

I'm considering buying one of the two consoles, but since I don't know much about them, I could really use some help. Which one has proven to be better/more reliable? I know I am not going to buy the PS5 when it's going to be released because it's way too expensive. I like the "Skyrim/Fallout" type of games (also Assassin's Creed and GTA). Any tips would be great, thanks!  

Sony will ALWAYS have Exclusives above, Microsoft and Nintendo. Look into the History of "Playstation", was almost a Nintendo deal.

Xbox one personally

PC or build yourself a emulator.. ITS about 100 bucks and you can play thousands of games on it. 

• pc unless you want a console exclusive game

Neither. Get a PC, it is the superior choice.

#PCMasterRaceFTW

Neither. Gaming PC all the way

ps4 you can buy

i own both xbox one and ps4 i mostly play ps4 i have not touched my xbox one i since midle of last yr

Xbox in general 

i probally will go with the PS4 cuz of the cool controller

and I just play solitaire on my msi laptop

Gta is really interesting but i Personally prefer the racing games like Project Cars 2 :]

and Assetto Corsa

hope that might help tc :]

don't mean to be rude but since you clearly recognize this is a question which has been asked so many times before, there are logically  already so many answers out there, so why not check what they say instead of repeating the same old story..