Anonymous

Any tips for getting over the fact that your girlfriend has had a lot of sex before she was with you?

First of all, I love this girl with all of my heart. I honestly would love to marry her. Second of all, she has only had sex with 3 other people, but they were all somewhat long term relationships in which they would have sex frequently as my s/o (for lack of a better term) is a horny *****. I know that these don't matter like I understand that but for some reason deep down I can't get over it. I just feel kind of, i guess the words would be "grossed out" over it. It's not a problem with us intimately though. Like I really do love this girl and when im with her it's never a problem but, when im alone I start to think about it. So any tips for me? Maybe some words of understanding? Anything really. Thanks everyone :)

If you're not "grossed out" by the fact that her urine and feces both come from the same general area where sex is conducted this is something more (and yet easier to deal with) than just some kind of germ phobia. So get some counseling to deal with your irrational fears. The fact is that as long as she's been tested for STIs there's little difference between her and a virgin...except that she'll be a lot more fun in bed than an experienced woman would be.

• -

I can’t really offer you “kind” words. It’s not normal to think the way you’re thinking. The number of partners she’s had is irrelevant as is the frequency of her sexual encounters. Even the type of sex she may or may not have had. How many have you slept with? Does she know, does she care?

You need to get over this or it will destroy your relationship and she’ll find someone else to pleasure herself with

Are you sure you don't  have pure OCD? That's an anxiety disorder. 

It’s some sort of infantile madonna-whore complex. You need counceling, she done nothing wrong

• Sally

have her give you some head one last time and then go find a decent woman

Source(s): Bill Clinton
  • Alan H

Sorry....but only you can resolve that 

If you can genuinely accept her, fine.

But if her past is going to be an issue between you, better to call it off.

I don't think you really love her because you would be moving on about this. The thing I see is she has only been with 3 guys, it isn't like she is out having sex with any guy who wanted her. I would much rather have a girl who had sex 30 times with a guy than a girl who had sex with 30 guys 1 time. Is she currently having sex with you?

I think it's interesting that women rush around telling new boyfriends about their sexual history. These are stupid females. Why is it your business what your girlfriend did in the past?

And why would she talk about it and why would you even ask if she did?

She's given too much information and she's not too bright.

sounds like you arent getting any

Obviously , this annoys you and it will annoy forever , leave her