Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

I am dating a girl and I saw an old pic from late 2018 and there is a huge dildo in the background, should I be concerned ?

She is 21 and I am 29. I have to admit that the dildo in the picture is much larger than my manhood but when I am with her she seems so into me. Am I looking too much into this? 

Oh honey. I wouldn't worry about it. If she's into it and not 110% awful in bed, you do not have to measure up to a piece of plastic. I can assure you if she's even remotely competent in the sack she will have a good time no matter what size you are.

its never a good sign

If you know her well enough to reveal your junk to her you know her well enough to ask if that was a gag gift or her regular partner.

• Piero

'Way too much.

• Joe_d

Only if you have a small penis (smaller than 5" erect).

• sian

Maybe in 2018 she wanted bigger but is happy with you now.

Yes you are, a woman having sex toys is nothing to worry about. 

Aren't most dildos much larger than the average penis? That's my impression. But a dildo is a lifeless object, whereas a penis is a living thing.