Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does it mean when a woman says to her man I'm leaving you because you're too good?

Maybe she thinks you deserve better than she can give right now. Is she broke? ILL? Is there anything  about her she might feel is a burden on you and your life? She sounds like she cares about you and she admires you and she wants the best for you. Tell her she is the best for you. Tell her not to leave you and that she isn't a  burden.

Whoa! There is a big difference if she had said "I am leaving because I deserve better" then maybe she cheated, she likes someone else... But if she said "Im leaving because you are too good" then she has a really bad self esteem! And probably she is afraid of rejection. She heard something, she saw something, she got jelous... and she just wants to leave before she gets rejected. I mean I do not think any girl that has a normal or good self esteem would say im leaving because you are too good. Because we would always think we complement each other. Nobody is too good than the other. And plus we would be proud to have a "good" man next to us. I would talk to her later like tomorrow or two days from now to see if she is okay... Hope this helped! :) 

• ko1 month agoReport

Unless she is broke, unemployed, ill, and feels she would bring down the quality of his life a lot.

• edward

She’s not worthy

She thinks you are a dick but couldn't be bothered getting into an argument about it. She just wants you out of her life.

Nobody has a man and there is no such thing as having a man.

• She probably cheated.

I honestly hate women as a general group. They make bad decisions based on emotions that don't even make any sense in logic terms. The entire state of Western civilization is falling apart, I feel as though my entire life was ruined, and I will not get anything else from them except a second prize in the happiness lottery. I don't think they're happy either, with the choices they've made, what they've done to this world, this Western hell on earth. The only thing I wanted was to be with them, physically, and/or mentally, as much as possible, or at least more than what I got, which was years in between intermittent one night stands. The horrible thing is, my story was not at all unique, or unusual, and given what they have done to men, in Western society, I hope they die of cancer. 

It means she's leaving and she doesn't want to tell you the real reason.