Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My girlfriend is kinda lazy?

I have a girlfriend who I want to move out with but she rather stay at home because she is used to not paying rent. She also does not have a job and is a full time student. I do work full time and sometimes when I want a day off she calls me lazy lol. She’s a good **** lol but what should I be concerned about for our future?

If you plan on staying with them I would plan for a life of you doing all the work while they sit back, do nothing, complain at you for not doing enough while sponging off of you.

• So, I notice both genders will put up with a lot when it comes to great sex and perhaps those people know they can get away with lots because they are so good in bed. I'll be honest even I can be irrational and stupid, pretty sure my boyfriend chooses to ignore that because of my great bedroom skills and beauty.

Of course long term he is outlined things he wants and I've worked on changing as has he with the things I want. So that's fine. If she doesn't want to change and expects when she eventually does move out you'll be handling finances and giving her a monthly allowance, I'd be making it clear that's not your goal. Let her know if she wants to be lazy that's fine you guys can date but when you're ready to settle down you'll be ready to move on to someone else. At that point she can change, break up, or become a bang bud.

Enjoy a life of her sucking your wallet dry until it runs out then she leaves your for another guy