Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I think this teacher might be into me at least a little bit?

Im a janitor at this school and I think a teacher might possibly be into at least a little. Im 21 and she is 23 I know for a fact. She is definitely single and from what my friends have told me they think she's flirted with me before because she was joking with me in a playful way also she asked how old I am and some basic things about me. I dont want to toot my own horn but tonight she left early but came back with a friend into her room for something but when she seen me she gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen her give and a wave which she has never done to me before. I know she couldve just been literally being nice and saying hi but I just got a different vibe from it. I've been wanting to ask her out forever but can't grow a sack to do it. I honestly dont give a **** if I get fired i hate my job but do you think I should go for it?

Mate let me tell you something about women, unless you are one of those hunky guys that looks like a stripper that women are desperate for, she will never ask you out no matter how much she likes you. Women can't handle rejection. It is your job to ask her out. Just next time you talk to her and she is comfortable and laughing just say hey let's grab a coffee after work some time.

Go for it. You’ll never know unless u try.