Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is she blocking and unblocking me all the time?

There is a girl who was my friend in school but we aren't friends anymore because we had a verbal fight and i havent spoken to her for months now.She even blocked me on whatsapp.

I can see that she really hates me now and is probably jealous because I'm doing way better than her and have accomplished many things ever since i cut her of my life.She tried to get people to stop talking to me but failed.She tried to provoke me with the help of her friends but failed.

I use whatsapp status stories and put them quite often.She used to view them all before blocking me.Ive noticed that she had unblocked me and is viewing them again.She has been doing that for the last few weeks.And she blocked me once again.

Favorite Answer

It's not hard to see that your ex-friend has major issues that she needs to work on.  Why don't you block her and be done with her? 

• art

the next time she unblocks you then BLOCK her and leave her blocked, then just move on with your life - without her in it

I cannot answer why she is blocking and unblocking you,but I can say that you should not let this get to you.Let her expose her own character and move on with your life.

Whatever her reasons may be, don't waste your time or energy giving her a second thought. Move on with your life, there are plenty of other friends to be made and kept.

• Linda

I agree