Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Do u use a separate wash cloth for your private parts while showering or the same one? ?

What do you do with your wash cloth after showering

• Andy C

Washcloth? For what?

I use my hands and yes, my privates are just part of my body.

I do not use a washcloth to clean my private parts, I use my hands to wash my private parts instead.

• Mystic

I don't use wash cloths, shower sponges, loofahs or any of that. I wash my body (private areas included) with my HANDS. Things like loofahs are actually pretty gross. They just hang out in the shower. They get wet over and over and then drip dry, only to get reused the next time you shower. It's a great breeding ground for lots of germs/bacteria. If you most use something other than your hands, use a wash cloth. Make sure you're using a fresh one every single time you shower too. When you're done, hang the wash cloth somewhere to dry, then place it in the laundry.

I use a clean wash cloth every time i shower.

• :)

I use my hands. Wash cloths harbor bacteria and don’t belong on vaginas, according to many gynos.