Do you believe interracial relationships are wrong?

I believe it’s wrong. I never dated outside my race and will teach my children the same. It’s wrong because it corrupts society and the children wouldn’t have a single identity. I also believe each race should be unique and distinct. 

Favorite Answer

No.  But inter-faith relationships are wrong  as per the Bible.  

No, of course not.  I have dated every race, and had a long term relationship with a women of a different race.  Mixed children often get the best of both, and look awesome!

Besides, there are very few, if any, "pure" people out there.  We are pretty much  all the product of different races, and many different ethnicities.

There are no biological races in humans, we are all one species and one race. Of course there are regional differences in appearance but these differences are superficial and do not constitute races. As there are no races, there are no interracial relationships and you cannot date outside your "race".

• Kishore

There are many breeds of dogs but they’re all dogs. Each breed has its own traits. It’s the same with people. Each race has its own traits. 

Ever hear of hybrid vigor? That is one reason our corn crops are so good. You cross different strains of corn so you get one that can handle drought, hail, bug and will give you a good crop at the end of the year. Same with people. Look at the genetic diseases that are common in inbred groups. Hemophilia in the royal families of Europe. Tay Sachs in the Jews of the Pale. Cryptohemaphroditism in the Palestinians. To reduce the risk of genetic diseases you should marry as far OUTSIDE your group as possible. So a white marrying a black will have children far less likely to have any genetic diseases.

No, of course, its not wrong. We are all part f the same species