Kore asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

Ok wait a minute—?

Alright. I know what y'all are gonna tell me, but I'm going to ask anyway. So I took a trip to see my boyfriend of 7 years (long distance), and we had unprotected sex for a couple of days. I'm not on birth control btw (stupid me, I know). Well, he would pull out every time and everything seemed ok. I was still emotionally prepping myself to take a pregnancy test when I would get home and whatnot, since I know pulling out is not a very safe way to ensure that I won't get pregnant. Anyway, a couple days after we had sex I started my period. It lasted for roughly 6 days, the bleeding was really heavy on some days and I got cramps like a mofo. I got really paranoid after and my boyfriend would try and convince me that I'm not pregnant bc I got my period right after. So I guess I'll take my question to you guys. Is there still a possibility of me becoming pregnant even after the fact that I got my period a couple of days after? 

And yes we stopped having sex the morning we noticed I started my period (I "painted" the sheets). 

Of course you aren't pregnant.  And if you're that paranoid after getting your period, that's a very strong indication that you are not emotionally ready for sex.

I'm shocked about your sextales, admissions, etc. and still ask these questions...  Please, help me to understand why you don't know the answers by now.

Period = not pregnant