Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Do you get worried if a Christisn says they believe on evolution/million? Year old fossils over how Word of God says the first humans began?

Rarely.

In my experience, those who believe in that nonsense usually have plenty of other issues theologically that negate their claim to be true Christian.  Remember, a Christian is more than just someone who calls Jesus "Lord" (Mt 7:21-23).

Not at all.  I am a devout Christian, who has studied it (I have a degree in Theology).  I also have some lovely fossils that I store on the same shelves as my Theology books.  I do NOT reject science just because I am religious.  That would be silly!

That individual would be considered to be deceived.

Not at all. I find it encouraging when that happens.

The Word of God is living and active. We can not deny the indisputable facts that have been laid before us. In the words of Pope John Paul II, “The observations of Charles Darwin have no conflict with the Church.” Truth cannot conflict with truth.