Why do norms hate on alternative people, or people who want to be different ?

Ok, so I am goth.. moving on, I deal with a lot of looks which are annoying, but that comes with being different, but why do norms think there special for being negative, and judging something they know nothing about, but suddenly know everything about? I meet many women for instance who hate me because they probably want me to be a regular, boring, norm guy. But I'm not. If we all die today I want to say I love my life and lived it as I saw fit however I wanted it to be. There will always be negativity and toxic people out there in the world, but if we spread more hate for someone's differences that doesn't make us anymore better. Norms are always hating, and I have no problem with them until they literally get in my face, because I'm not in norm uniform. I'm goth, if you don't like it simply fvck off 😕 right ?

I don't hate anyone and i don't know a person who doesn't like goths and who is all judgey. Most of us have better things to do with our time than to go around hating people.