Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Psychologically, why does my friend have to keep his GF on video chat 24/7... 100 Points!?

I’ve had to stay with my friend for the past month, and he and his gf seem quite obsessive. They stay on video chat just looking at each other. If he’s not talking to her on it, he sets the phone camera facing him while playing video games, cleaning and even sleeping. It has gotten incredibly awkward. He says he does this because “he loves her”. And I’m sure that’s part of it. But it is excessive....

If he's all about his girlfriend, then why doesn't he spend in-person time with her instead of having her on the stupid video all the time?

Oh LOL 100 points.... funny

• Andy C

It sounds like her need for control and his doing so is his show that he cares about her.

He IS likely in love with her and willing to do what she wants. Psychologically, it's called being in love.

Love is fairly stupid.

Ur friend is a loser