Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

why do pretty woman tease me and hurt me?

nice guy i am it's just wrong. yet when a guy mistreats them it's not ok

3 Answers

Relevance
  • LG
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, it's wrong.  But it happens.  There are women out there, pretty and not so pretty, that will hurt guys.  Doesn't matter who you are, nice or otherwise, the dating world is tough and has its dangers.

Try to avoid the danger and hurt as much as possible.  But I like to think that if a person is out there in the singles/dating world and never gets hurt, their either really lucky or not trying very hard.  As many have said, it's not whether or not you fall down, but if you can pick your self up and try again.

Just don't make the nice-guy mistake of trying over and over again with the same woman hoping your'e going to somehow crack her code and win her over.   Ask her for a date after a few conversations.  Make a move to kiss her after a couple of dates when the time seems right.  If these things don't work, after a couple/few tries, move onto the next.  Try not to let the fantasy/obsession over what might be start to become more powerful than the reality of what is.  Don't let your self esteem become dependent on whether one girl likes you or not.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because their air heads.

• 8 months ago

It's a weird form of bulling, when people think they have power over you they feel they can mistreat you. Don't worry about it just move on. Someday those women will hurt the own boyfriend even husband.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.