amy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

What do you think of this situation and what is it ?

Ok so I’m a virgin and I went to a place to have sex with a boy and he couldn’t fit his penis in my vagina because he was too thick and I looked at my vagina and I can’t find my vagina because there is a tiny hole blocking it and I can’t even tell if that’s even my vagina and it hurts she stings when I touch my vagina and inside of the vagina flaps and any area associated with my vagina and any area associated with my vagina except for the butthole. What do you think of this situation and what should I do? 

I’m agreeing with the second answer. The vagina changes significantly when you’re aroused vs tense/not completely aroused. Before I lost my virginity (which wasn’t too long ago), I had a difficult time with tampons, gynecological exams, etc. I thoug sex would be a nightmare. My first time was a little rough, and he didn’t make it in all the way, but that’s normal for your first time. But the second and third time and onward got progressively better. Foreplay makes a lot of things possible. My personal kryptonites are leg rubs, neck kisses, nipple/breast kisses and fingering(especially the clit, but also vaginal fingering is super fun for me). These activities should make you wet enough that you’ll be begging for him to enter you. And it does make things better

Nothing wrong with artificial lube either. I use it sometimes. They’re cheap at Walmart and other drug stores/sections

he sounds inexperienced too......take time with a mirror and get to know your private area

Honestly your question confused me but from experience with "struggling to get it in" is that your partner has to turn you on. It isn't unnatural to feel tense during your first time but try to relax and have fun. Neck kissing and stroking of the genitals not only relaxes you but it gets you wet, meaning that your partner will find it easier to slide right in LMAO. He could also eat you out in order to moisten your vagina if you're struggling to feel aroused. Also it's natural to sting a little as it is your first time, maybe he should finger you first? Hope I helped!

I hope your first time is wonderful xx