Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

I wish the Patriots had played the Chiefs in their first playoff game rather then the Titans because I think we would of beaten them?

We know how to play them better then any other team, we were the only team to beat them in both the regular season and playoffs last year and had the refs had reffed the game correctly we would of beaten them this year, so as far as I'm concerned we've beaten them the last three times we've played them 

• Ana

Yeah I agree with you, but haters are gonna hate 

Enjoy your off season

The Patriots would of still have lost to the Chiefs.

"would of beaten them" 

Is that English? 

Ha!  Not likely.  The Chiefs were a much better team than the Patriots.  Of course there's always the chance of a weaker team getting lucky, and that's the main reason the Patriots were competitive against them in week 14 at NE.  The Chiefs at home probably would have blown the Pats out.  

The Pats just weren't very good this year.  Excepting the Bills, a rival you own, the Pats didn't have a single quality win all year.  They just beat bad teams.

The one thing I'll grant you is that the Chiefs are a passing team and the Pats defense is a better vs pass than run like Derrick Henry.

The 2019 Pats were the weakest incarnation of the Tom Brady-era New England Patriots ever, other than 2008 where he missed time for a Torn ACL and had to rely on Matt Cassel to take the reins for New England.

• David

Ah, sour grapes. Get over it.

I don't think the Patriots would have beaten any playoff team except the Bills.

• 1 month agoReport

Yeah they did Tom, they made a great come back at the end, had the game of been longer they would of won you're dumbass

*than

*would have