Are Asian guys nicer than White guys?

If a White girl dates an Asian(oriental) guy, will most likely be treated better?

White guys always say that about Asian girls.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are around 2.2 Billion Asian men currently alive on planet Earth. These range from well established scions of immigrants who live in Europe and North America and might hold very egalitarian views to men in Yemen and Afghanistan who hold decidedly different opinions about women. So sure, a typical Asian American alum of UC Irvine might be a great catch for a woman seeking to avoid misogyny. Meanwhile some warlord in the Pakistani hinterlands is just as "Asian" but wouldn't make a great husband.

• 1 month ago

I mean, Race has nothing to do with it, But anywayyy

• 1 month ago

maybe, but that doesnt make me interested in them

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. Asian guys are nicer but also they have a weak personality which the women don't like. Women are attracted to bad boys who can dominate and sexually satisfy a woman. Asian guys are pushovers, nice, quiet and docile which is not a good sign of personality. Such kind of men also suffer in life. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People don't just say that oriental women are nicer. What else do they say? Maybe instead of trying to shoot the argument down you should spend some time to think about what the argument says about White women and how they are failing to meet what their men want. 

What I find so curious about western women is that western men are always saying they want better women and even following that up with places where better women can be found and yet western women just consider it an insult without actually thinking that perhaps they should change. 

As it stands oriental women are the most likely women to get attention on dating sites even taking into account the population numbers of oriental men. Why do you think that is? You know why it is, so go on and say it out loud. It's not because they are most physically attractive, but because they are most behaviorally attractive. 

In fact, white women are consistently polled as the most physically attractive women. Guess where they poll badly? Go on, guess. 

Oh and no, I doubt oriental men are that much different than white men when it comes to how they treat women. Not like it matters anyway since most white women are not interested in oriental men. 

• 1 month ago

A friend of mine is dating an Asian guy from China and he seems real nice.  They seem happy to me. I think its more about the individual than the race.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.