Why is this bad...?

If a person doesn’t have a lot of money why is it illegal to steal from a grocery store...? It’s not like they don’t make millions of dollars a year profit.. I am also sure that all of those products are 3-D printed because every time I try something it looks exactly the same as the time from before and the grocery store is too perfect. Perfectly straight rows, labels facing out, exquisite packaging and if you go in the back in the storage room of the grocery store there isn’t even a lot of back up merchandise yet the store is perfectly stocked. The bakery items look the same everyday. It looks like someone just presses a reset button. They also don’t pay the employees enough to pay for rent and cars and living expenses. So, how do they get to work everyday? Are they robots? Can someone please help me understand what I am not understanding??? Why do I have to keep paying for stuff? I don’t even want that much.  

Have you taken your meds today?

• Clive

Theft is theft, and the rest of what you said is complete crap.

You have VERY serious mental health issues.  "How do I drop hints subtly and appropriately that I want someone to slobber on my nobber?" is not a normal question.

But, one by one - "how do they get to work every day?"  They walk, ride a bike, drive a car, take the bus.

No, "they" aren't robots.

No, I don't think anyone can help you.

You don't have to keep paying for stuff.  Just don't buy stuff and live out of dumpsters.

Why do you feel entitled (other making up for your extremely small jobber)?

• Genius1 month agoReport

Cause I am alive and living douche! You are really going to be rude like that! I need food and shelter to live!

• Carson

Lemme guess. You support someone that Bernie Sanders has to look over to his left to see.

• Genius1 month agoReport

Please answer the question. I don’t know whom Bernie Sanders is.