Help please I dropped a cigarette in a mop bucket filled with dirty water and bleach then i took it out and i forgot about it i took 1 draw?

I dropped a cigarette in a mop bucket filled with dirty water and bleach and then i took it out and then i forgot about it then i smoked one draw then threw it can anyone help, will i be fine?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

So you're saying the cigarette was still lit after it fell into a bucket of water? LOL

• 1 month ago

Yes, you will be fine.

Hint: stop smoking, though, or you won't be fine in old age.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you think we're stupid?  You couldn't take a "draw" on a cigarette that you had dropped in a bucket of water - the cigarette would be "out". Not only that, it would be falling apart, from being in the water. 

• Alexandria1 month agoReport

Ex-smoker here. It’s totally possible to relight the cig after it’s dried out.

• 1 month ago

You're a smoking addict, so you weren't "fine" to begin with.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes you will be fine. Bleach kills anything but rapidly breaks down and one draw didnt get you anything. You come into contact with millions of bacteria daily and your immune system keeps you safe, this is no more a contact than others.

Source(s): ER PA
    • ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Look, Cammy - you would be unable to take a draw from a cigarette that you had dropped in a bucket of water.

• 1 month ago

That's disgusting.

• Cammy1 month agoReport

Battyman😒

• 1 month ago

this is a very complicated situation since you only took one draw you should be fine. but if you start to get sick or feel unwell i would suggest you go to the doctor or hospital. you may not get symptoms for several days or weeks. i am not a medical professional and i doubt a lot of people on here are. i would suggest you call a health hotline or call your local doctors office and just check with them to see what they think.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Surely, no one is taking this seriously. The OP would be unable to take a puff off a cigarette that had been dropped in a bucket of water. The water would extinguish the cigarette, and it would be falling apart from being in the water.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.