Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Dreams about been naked ?

If dreams have meanings what does this mean ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So?  You were born naked.  It means nothing.

• 1 month ago

You have not given any context to your dream.  Were you alone and ready to jump in the shower?  Were you with your love and about  to jump into your bed?  Are a starving child in Africa?  Why are you without clothing?  Maybe you are waiting at the laundromat for your few clothes to dry?  I could go on and on, but to answer your question I need to hear what is going on in this dream.

• 1 month ago

Becoming mortified at the realization that you are naked in public, reflects your vulnerability or feelings of shamefulness. You may be hiding something and are afraid that others can see right through you. ... Thus your naked dream may be telling you that you are trying to be something that you really are not.

• 1 month ago

It's a personal meaning, it depends of the story you have lived in your dream, and of your life.

Maybe you feel are without protection, or you show your true reality, or you are ready for sex...  We can't say without more elements.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I used to have this dream all the time in my 20's.  It is about your stress over feeling vulnerable (exposed)

• 1 month ago

You feel exposed.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

no dreams have no meanings. humans have 10 dreams or more during the nighttime when they sleep but only remember a couple of them, so why do u assume only the ones u remember will have "meanings"

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might just mean you like being naked

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.