Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 8 months ago

Dreams about been naked ?

If dreams have meanings what does this mean ?

So?  You were born naked.  It means nothing.

You have not given any context to your dream.  Were you alone and ready to jump in the shower?  Were you with your love and about  to jump into your bed?  Are a starving child in Africa?  Why are you without clothing?  Maybe you are waiting at the laundromat for your few clothes to dry?  I could go on and on, but to answer your question I need to hear what is going on in this dream.

Becoming mortified at the realization that you are naked in public, reflects your vulnerability or feelings of shamefulness. You may be hiding something and are afraid that others can see right through you. ... Thus your naked dream may be telling you that you are trying to be something that you really are not.

It's a personal meaning, it depends of the story you have lived in your dream, and of your life.

Maybe you feel are without protection, or you show your true reality, or you are ready for sex...  We can't say without more elements.

I used to have this dream all the time in my 20's.  It is about your stress over feeling vulnerable (exposed)

You feel exposed.

• Damien

no dreams have no meanings. humans have 10 dreams or more during the nighttime when they sleep but only remember a couple of them, so why do u assume only the ones u remember will have "meanings"

it might just mean you like being naked